Probably the largest 'final expense' will be your funeral & burial arrangements. However, final expense life insurance may also provide funds for:
- Nursing home/home health expenses
- Medical bills
- Probate expenses
- Past due accounts
How will these expenses be taken care of after you are gone? If you do not have a plan in place to take care of these expenses, they will be left for your loved ones.
Settlers Life makes final expense planning simple and it's a great option for:
- People with existing life insurance, who do not want it to be spent on final expenses.
- Those with health conditions such as chronic asthma, a recent heart attack, or insulin dependent diabetes.
- Older adults who did not purchase life insurance at a young age and are now concerned they will not find coverage they can afford.
- Parents & Grandparents who want to take out a life insurance policy on children or grandchildren.