Sign up for EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
Save time and money by having your policy premium automatically withdrawn from your bank account. Many times when you choose EFT your premium rate will be lower!
Here's all you need to do to have your premium payment automatically withdrawn from your bank account:
- Open the form. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print it.
- You can fill out the form electronically or by hand.
- Print the form. Please make sure you've signed it.
- Mail the form and your voided check to:
Settlers Life Insurance Company
Attn: Policyholder Services
PO Box 8600, Bristol, VA 24203-8600
- In order to have premium payments withdrawn from your bank account, the policy payments must be up to date.
It's that easy!
Filling Out The Form Electronically
- Check the boxes you want by moving your mouse over the box and clicking (the cursor will turn from a hand to an arrow). To un-check a box, simply click on it a second time.
- To type on a line, click where you want to start and begin typing. You can use the tab key to advance to the next line.
- Once you've filled out all applicable parts, print the form by clicking on the print button at the top of the screen (part of Acrobat Reader).
Note: When you close Acrobat Reader, your entries will not be saved. If you print the form and realize you need to add or change something, your entries will still be there as long as you did not close the program.