Partner Support Representative
The Partner Support Representative focuses on the support of all partner and agency needs to effectively market our final expense products. This position is primarily responsible for the licensing, contracting and termination of partners and phone support for all active/producing partners and agencies. This includes product overviews with prospective partners, product and procedural training issues with new partners, assisting agents with policy holder services, commissions, premiums, leads, web support, supplies, reporting and contributing to partner debt collection activities as required. This position is also responsible for assisting individual and agency partners with questions regarding the status of new business applications, processing applications pended for additional information, contacting existing partners & partner agencies to encourage new sales, follow-up on lack of sales, and conduct new partner training.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Pay Rate: $11.80 to $12.00 per hour
- Provide service support and product expertise for our partners and agencies in an efficient and effective manner.
- Research and respond to questions from partners, working with other departments as needed to provide accurate, appropriate response.
- Resolve questions regarding licensing and contracting, commissions, new business, leads, supplies, products, premiums, policy holder services and procedures in a timely, dependable manner.
- Assist underwriters with new business support in an efficient and accurate manner according to prescribed procedures. Duties may include, but are not limited to communication with agents via phone and/or email.
- Accurately and efficiently conduct all phases of field representative appointments, contracting, renewals (to include monitoring of anti-money laundering) and terminations.
- Maintain accurate data and proper hierarchy structures within agency management section in the Policy Administration System.
- Assist in the monitoring of partner debt and collections as required.
- Assist in making outbound phone calls to encourage new sales, follow-up on lack of sales, and conduct new partner training.
- Properly document all partner communications via Policy Administration Systems, OnBase, and Salesforce.
- Consistently exhibit satisfactory levels of performance.
- Maintain high standards of ethics and confidentiality covering corporate, partner, MIB and customer affairs.
- Perform other duties as assigned and directed to satisfaction of Marketing management staff.
1. Excellent verbal & written communications
2. PC skills which include proficiency in word/data processing and spread sheet development/manipulation.
3. Ability to work independently yet maintain a strong team and goal orientation to support overall needs of the marketing department.
4. Excellent organizational skills.
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well under pressure.
7. Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance according to written company policy.
Education and Training:
1. High school diploma
2. Training or experience using computers, Microsoft Office programs including: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
3. Medical terminology course preferred but not required
1. 1-3 years basic office experience
2. 1-3 years customer service experience
Qualified applicants, please click here to apply!
Unsolicited recruitment activity on this position is not permitted and no submissions from unauthorized agencies will be accepted.
Reproduction / republication of this information is allowable only with written authorization from Settlers Life Insurance Company.